Effective Database Marketing Made Easy
Most personal injury law firms neglect their best referral source – current and former clients.
We all know that your best clients come from referrals and we know that an ongoing database marketing strategy is the best way to ensure a steady stream of referral business. Unfortunately, most law firms don’t communicate with current and former clients on a consistent basis if at all.
Advantages of eNewsletters and Database Marketing
A consistent email/database marketing campaign is inexpensive and offers numerous advantages including:
- Maintaining Client Relationships
- Maintaining Top of Mind Awareness
- Highlighting Your Firm’s Successes
- Identifying New Types of Cases that You Handle
- Cross-Selling Multiple Practice Areas
- Highlighting Individual Attorneys and Staff Members
We Make Effective eNewsletters for Your Law Firm Easy and Affordable
Getting a monthly enewsletter out the door can be daunting. If you’ve ever tried to manage your own mailing list, content creation, email design, testing, and sending — then you know. It’s a lot of work.
But we’ll make it easy for you.
- We will work with you and your staff to collect your email database. These are the people that you’ve worked with and know already. It’s your past clients, your friends, your network.
- We will import your database into a highly trusted email marketing platform. The most important part of any email marketing campaign is delivery! If you’re not using a trusted source, you’re wasting your money.
- We will create a custom eNewsletter design that matches your law firm’s brand.
- Each month, we will collect news and highlights from your firm and combine it with articles and blog posts from across our network to ensure a range of interesting and useful material for your readers.
- Then, each month, we will test and mail the eNewsletter to your database.
We do it all for one low monthly fee.
Sign up today and watch your referral business take off.
Contact Altrumedia today to find out more. Call (602) 332-0750 today to discover a better way to promote your law firm.